General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Roaming Charges too high?

Fido's overseas Roaming packages are too expensive.Meaning each time I travel,   example to Europe,  I end up having to buy a European Sim Card.Which works out to be  1/10th  the cost per day of what  Fido charges.If I go to Europe say for 3 weeks,  ...

Fido5001 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to port, unable to use account, unable to cancel!!

New customer, signed up online few days go.  Been trying to port number from current provider.  It is stuck online and porting support has been unreachable.  Waited on hold for 2 hours, 30mins, 30mins and currently on hold for 80mins.  How does one g...

shivalkar by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Backordered devices

Ordered 2 new phones last week. New account. Agent said phones were in stock, shipping 2-5 business days. Today I get an email they are back ordered and could be 4+ weeks! Not happy already. Called and they said oh give it couple of days it may chang...

amartin390 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Collections, Paid but not updated on credit bureau

So, I had an outstanding balance of around $2000 last 2019. I did have difficulties around that time as I was in busy school and barely made anything from my job. A collection agency named CBV Collections under TPH legal services had threatened me to...

bluelady08 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes