General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido cannot provide proof of denying referral credits

When I bought 2 connections I was told of fido referral programs. I gave 5 referrals. After 8 months they gave me 2 credits and now refuses to give me 3 more. After dozens of follow up in past 1 year they are giving reasoning that is beyond my unders...

OCanada by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2nd Complain at champlain mall Dieppe

1st - I bought an iPhone and the screen protector where not fixed properly, there were bubbles (this complaint was sent) 2nd - We request to convert one of my phone numbers to a prepaid one. The lady gave us CHTR prepaid. Then supposed to be one of m...

Resolved! Want to exchange recent phone upgrade. What's possible?

I recently upgraded my phone after my 2 year plan expired and signed up for another 2 year plan with an upgraded phone. I am not happy with the New phone and would like to exchange it for something else, is this possible to choose a different phone ,...

Donnas by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! fido data roaming is there a maximum charge?

I often have used Fido Roam in Japan and for the price of $17 per day I get to use my phone and data exactly like in Canada with no limits.  But i'm in China now and it appears that some messages say "use your phone just like home" and other say 10MB...

edhazer by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Issues with Fido billing

Hi Everyone, I moved from Virgin, to fido 2 years ago.  At that time they promised me a monthly fee of $203.42 guaranteed for 18 months. Within 2 months. - My credit card had been billed(without consent) over $500.  When I called back they had me run...

lantonio1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes