Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Advice on Securing the Best Fido/Rogers Phone Deals

Pooyan2023
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Fido Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out for advice on finding the best deals for Fido and Rogers for my phone, using my current phone number.

Here's a bit of background: I was initially with Fido and later switched to another carrier. Shortly after, I received a "win-back" offer from Fido/Rogers which was truly impressive. However, since I'm relatively new to Canada, my credit history had a few hard inquiries, which prevented me from availing that offer. A few months later, after my credit situation improved, I've been on the lookout for a similar deal. Despite my efforts in visiting stores in-person and exploring other channels, I haven’t come across a deal as enticing as the one before.

Given this, I have a few questions:

1. Should I anticipate special deals around Black Friday?
  2. Are there specific strategies or phone numbers I should be aware of to get better offers?
  3. Or is there generally nothing more I can do, and I should just remain patient?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello, @Pooyan2023 to add to what @Original_Lucy said depending on how long the winback team contacted you with the offer you might be able to contact customer service and see if anything is available or have them forward your case back to the winback team and see if you will get a call back from them, if not then Balck Friday and Boxing Week will be your best bet.

Hi @Pooyan2023 , there are no magic numbers for better pricing. What's advertised at the time are the offerings. If you're not in a hurry you can wait to see what black Friday sales look like. There are also websites that you can check the best deals of the week in cellular service. Google is your friend on that one. I haven't found any hidden sites for special pricing ever. Good hunting.