Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flagged for Fraud and unable apply for any plans after validation

core
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Not even sure which section this topic belongs to but here is the situation

This happened back in Aug 2021 when applying for a $10/4gb tablet data plan at morning hours that somehow flagged my account as fraud.  Naturally, all the registered account was removed.  

However, the subsequent fallout was that I was not able to apply for *any* fido plan as it will just says 'something went wrong' in the front end.  Having the store chatting with the backend team, I went through validation team to confirm and passed the security/credit check and claimed everything should be fine.  Nothing is fine.  I just gave up afterwards and went with other carrier instead. 

Back to today, my account is still not able to apply for any plans or changes.  I don't want to go through any chatbot cause they won't understand my situation.  Is there a number I can call specifically to resolve this "fraud" or "credit" block so at least I can particpate in spending, 

1 REPLY 1

Hi @core sorry to hear that you are having difficulty getting your account sorted out. You will have to contact Fido customer support and request the credit/account support. Here's  a place to start for the various ways to contact Fido's customer service. I suggest you could start with fidosolutions on Twitter if you use that particular form of social media. Contact them by dm and request assistance. Real person dialog by private messaging